Saturday, May 30, 2009

Women's Assemblage Day



I enjoyed my time with the Women's Assemblage. I finished up this piece above while I was there. I just received this note from Phyllis after a fabulous day at Kaye's studio and a wonderful middle eastern lunch:


THANK YOU KAYE for such a wonderful day at your creative space. Thank you for expending the energy to have it all ready for us. I loved seeing every one's work in progress and the different techniques you all are working on. It was energizing and inspiring to me and I appreciate all the critique and input you all gave me with my pieces. Thank you for coming and for those who were not able to come, you missed a grand time!


THANK YOU MATT FOR THE LUNCH! Be sure we will inform you of our next Women's Assemblage where we can inspire, encourage and help one another on our journey as artists who desire to glorify God.


Blessings for a great weekend,
Phyllis

2 comments:

  1. It was a joy for me to have you all. Energized and refreshed I am in the studio today working on some of the pieces I began in the afternoon. I hope there will be many more wonderful days in the studio with friends.
    Love the exchange that takes place.
    I am working towards Art2009 in Toronto, and would like to invite you all to attend. June 12 through 14. Will post an invitation when I can figure how to do that! :)
    Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robin for posting this and for Kaye commenting. I hope we can use this blog regularly to inspire, encourage and energize our creativity as well as enrich our faith and community efforts. I loved seeing your new piece being created in real time in Kaye's space on Friday. When I finish my pieces everyone critiqued, I hope to post a photo.

    ReplyDelete